Tracking & Tracing Solution
Government Supply Chain Control (GSCC)
Government Supply Chain Control (GSCC) is a digital, data-driven solution for tracking and tracing every product movement across the supply chain. The system provides visibility and control over the entire supply chain landscape with real-time, automated processes, providing governments with the data intelligence needed to fight illicit trade. The system is comprised of the following components.
Tracking & Tracing Solution
- GSCC™ Monitoring Centre
- GSCC™ Unique Identifier Code Management
- GSCC™ Product Line Monitoring
- GSCC™ Economic Operators / Facilities / Machines / Identification Management
- GSCC™ Government Central Repository & Validation and Compliance Check
- GSCC™ Data Analytics & Intelligence
- GSCC™ Inspections Management
- Tax Stamp Management
- Product Authentication
GSCC™ Monitoring Centre
Monitoring all product movements across the supply-chain (tracking) is the starting point. Insights gained are used by government and authorities to determine diversion of legal products from the supply chain, or of illegal products into the supply chain.
- Tracking and tracing of all product movements across the entire supply chain (manufacturing, distribution, export/import events)
- Graphical overview of all supply-chain monitoring data. Instant visualizations and real-time data
- Comprehensive web interface, customizable for different user-levels (advanced and non-technical profiles)
GSCC™ Unique Identifier Code Management
Managing the generation and distribution of unique identifier codes (UIC), handling billions of products across industry stakeholders.
These codes uniquely identify every product in the supply chain, and enable the required reporting of supply chain events by industry actors.
Note: for additional product security and authentication contact our team for GSCC Tax Stamp Management solutions.
- UIC Management (generation, distribution)
- UIC Authentication
- UIC Validation and Compliance as the product moves through the supply chain
GSCC™ Product Line Monitoring
Hardware solutions to enable monitoring and control over production lines to ensure volume controls and avoid under-declaration. additional security layer is fully independent from the industry. Production line monitoring devices are installed at the manufacturer facilities to monitor all production line activity and prevent illicit manufacturing (operations outside of declared production).
- UIC Authentication (monitoring the marking of codes on packs at the point of production)
- Product Line Monitoring devices (monitoring manufacturing activity at the point of production)
- Validation & Compliance Checks (automated compliance checks and alerts to signal suspicious or illicit activity.
GSCC™ Economic Operators / Facilities/ Machines / Identification Management
Access to detailed information on registered economic operators, facilities, and machines. Governments thereby gain important insights into the operational presence of industry actors and their activities across the supply chain in a country.
- Registration, identification, and monitoring of all a) economic operators; b) facilities linked to the trade of monitored products; and c) production lines/machines used
- Collected information is linked to all respective supply chain activities, providing maximum visibility to governments
GSCC™ Government Central Repository & Validation and Compliance Check
All information on actors and product movements are stored in a central government repository hosted in a secure environment on-premises or cloud. Automatic business validation algorithms and checks ensure the integrity of data at every step of the reporting activity and help to identify and alert of non-compliant product movements.
- Collection of actor and product data along with the corresponding manufacturing, logistic and fiscal information
- Access to the repository is restricted to designated government staff only
- Automatic validation and compliance checks in real-time identify and alert of non-compliant product movements
GSCC™ Data Analytics & Intelligence
Advanced data analytics to translate complex supply chain reporting into meaningful information. We transform the raw data collected across millions of facilities into actionable insights with real-time access.
- Real-time data intelligence, monitoring and alerts
- Identify anomalies at the macro-level (diversions, production fluctuations) and micro-level (investigate the activity per product, transport vehicle, facility)
- User-friendly reporting for multiple user profiles / access rights
- Cross-check data reporting across multiple government systems (Ministry of Health, Finance, Excise Duties).
GSCC™ Inspections Management
Efficient in-field product monitoring simplifies all product inspection activities for Government Enforcement Agents, Customs Authorities, etc. A smartphone app can be used in the field for immediate, real-time investigations (export, import, customs clearance).
- Use to scan the vehicle license plate / or scan the product at any packaging level : container, crate, carton, unit level
- Instant data regarding product movement: entry, exit, destination
- Clear warning system signals non-validated codes
- Improved investigations efficiency (data validation, geolocations)
Fighting Illicit Trade
Government Blueprint: Tobacco
Illicit trade is a global challenge that knows no borders and cannot be addressed in isolation. Tobacco is one of the largest markets for illicit goods. This report is available for governments and authorities looking to deploy an effective tracking and tracing regime.